Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Saddest man ever has to sell golf clubs because women are evil



I know we have been on a hiatus but I saw this today and it needs to be talked about. Whenever I feel down because of a girl, or realize that it may be realistic that I don't end up finding a bride or a girlfriend for that matter, I will forever remind myself of this guy and instantly feel better.

Notice how he throws in that he can sell a bag and a driver. Doesn't have any balls to sell, his wife took them.

This is seriously the saddest shit ever and what every guy feels. Listen, I am not gonna sit here and say that girls that try to control their boyfriends and make them better husbands are always in the wrong. If I ever meet a special girl, I 100% expect to have to change some things up in my life to make it a little better. But when it gets to this point it should be considered abuse. Can you imagine if this was a man forcing his wife to get rid of something he loved? He'd be thrown away for domestic abuse. We all have the friends that are in relationships that completely change them and take them away from the group. That is just part of growing up. But this dude isn't even pretending to me happy. This isn't all her fault, it is his fault as well. You gotta see the writing on the wall before you decide to actually put a ring on it. There is no way that this type of crazy just showed up after the honey moon. You made your bed by picking this vicious bitch, now you gotta either lay in it or get out now.

A little piece of advice on friendship. If there is a girlfriend in the group that completely has your friend by the balls and has changed his entire personality, it is up to you to speak up. I know that it isn't easy because you don't want him to get mad, but look at this poor sap selling his beloved golf clubs because his wife has taken his life away. They may not love that you don't approve of their spouse, but they will thank you later when they don't have a noose around their neck.

PS- I am close to selling my golf clubs, as well. Not because I have a bitch wife, but because I am the worst golfer of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment