Sunday, April 10, 2016

Who Isn't Coming Back to the "Greatest" Blog in the World


EVERYONE BUT MYSELF AND BRIAN (MAYBE)
Look, we will all needed a break from the site. Last year there was a span we all went on vacations. Then, like anyone who went on a trip, we took time to catch up on lives. Fast forward a year later and I think we are ready.
Will the podcast (that's not really a podcast) be back? Maybe.
Is everyone dead? No, but also maybe.
What have we been up to  in one word?
Kyle- Work
Brian- Drinking
Ryan- Things
Tyler- Baseball
Colin- ?
Real talk I am worried because I haven't heard from Colin in a while. Dude could honestly be in the woods living his "Man vs Wild" dreams eating bugs and shit. Or he could be at the Dutch.
Tyler is involved with a baseball team now and probably can't write for us anymore . I know, all those solid articles he put out are now just gone. I'm worried for his health during this Cubs season. He will have a heart attack in the middle of May from the Cubs losing.
Ryan is working and living life in Wrigleyville. He also got a tattoo. He didn't tell me about it though. Pretty offended. Friends tell friends about tats. Since you, the reader, are now my best friend, I will tell you when I get one.
Brian is coming back. He has a great article in the works that could become a weekly thing or just a random thing. He also has been on a good streak of great snapchats. Follow him.
Me, well, it doesn't matter.
We will try and make your favorite blog come back better then ever. Watch out world, we are coming for you!
QUE THE MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment