Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Bachelor Party Episode 1




Link if you can't see the above video

We are back people! Kind of! The Bachelorette just wrapped up their first episode of the season and it is safe to say it was a good one. Brian and I chat about the episode, our feelings on JoJo/ the new guys, and plenty more.

I will say this- my notes were shit. I mixed up names like 20 times. I will take the blame there, but also ABC putting a Wells and a Will on the show is going to make things really interesting for me. It's going to be like when my mom confuses me for my dog that died 13 years ago (RIP Shadow) .

Obviously comment, or tweet at us. @90yehafnairb / @KyleMilnamow or @Shadowmelrose

P.S I am rocking a Larkin Volleyball shirt. No big deal, but I was Academic All Conference 2 years in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment