Friday, January 6, 2017

Is there an animal fight club in my backyard: an investigation

This morning, as I was I packing up my car for this weekend, I noticed fur on the doormat outside my house. It wasn't just a single color of fur, but multicolor- much like what you would see on a raccoon. Also, it wast just one patch, but like 4 small patches and one large patch that looked like skin/ blood was attached to it. Fridays, amirite?

Now, there has been some raccoons around my neighborhood before, but I don't know what they do in the winter. I figured they head south or hibernate or die. I really don't get animals to be honest. Before you run to google to answer the question that I have been thinking about all morning, I may have cracked the case on where this fur came from. 

Fight Club. 

Now here me out. My mother/roommate was alarmed when I informed her of the pieces of animal outside the door. Animals usually lurk outside of our home, and she informed me that there was a cat recently sitting in front of our garbage cans starring at her as she looked at her window one night (legit a very creepy story to keep on the back burner). She's not the biggest animal fan, and I get that. She gave me the biggest clue to crack this case; last night she heard animals right outside the backdoor. Not like talking, but getting angry at each other.
 
Where there is smoke, you bet your bottom dollar there is fire. Fur and animal noises = fight. It's not like there is food on my back porch for the animals to try and get. There wasn't a dead animal  that you could link the fur to nearby either. This fur was the result of two animals proving their strength and starting a fight club. 

Also, we all know that animals receive pop culture news later than the rest of the world. They are probably just getting into that late 90's phase and had their mind blown by the Brad Pitt/ Edward Norton classic and wanted to try it out. They probably think Jared Leto was pretty good in that movie, but should stick to music. Animals are dumb. 

I'm on to their games. Kind of a dick move on their part, though, to not clean up there mess and thus ruining the first and second rule of fight club.

No comments:

Post a Comment