Sunday, December 14, 2014

Week 15 Pick'em

I don't know about you guys, but I certainly cleaned up last week. Guess that is just what happens when you are an NFL betting expert. Money may not grow on trees but it is certainly free if you follow my lead.

PITTSBURGH -2.5 at Atlanta

You never know what you're gonna get from either of these teams. Hard to go against matty ice after what him and Julio jones did to our defense in lambeau. But short week and a banged up Julio jones means I'm going with the steelers.

JACKSONVILLE +14 at Baltimore

I wouldn't bet this game if I had any self control. Jags have shown some life in recent weeks. 14 is a lot of points. 

GREEN BAY -4 at Buffalo

Lock of the week. I wonder if there is a prop bet for whether or not Rodgers bangs Olivia Munn today. That would certainly be a lock.

Tampa Bay at CAROLINA -3

Derek Anderson time. Panthers showed life last week by beating the shit out of the saints. Awful timing on that car accident for Newton. Whatever. Fuck this game. Fuck this division.

Cincinatti at CLEVELAND -1

Johnny fuckin football.

HOUSTON +7 at Indianapolis

Division rivalry and colts have been let downs recently. Sorry for the short analysis but this week sucks and I'm on vacation.

Oakland at KANSAS CITY -10.5

Vegas gave away free money last week so they gotta make up for it this week with the shittiest game slate ever.

Miami at NEW ENGLAND -7.5

Well that one was easy enough. Bill and Tom playing for the number one seed? Can't wait to cash in on this.

Washington at NEW YORK GIANTS -7

Pukes all over phone. In my defense I just fucked up a character buffet at Disney world.

DENVER -4.5 at San Diego

I'm bored of this blog. Sorry.

NEW YORK JETS -3 at Tennessee



Minnesota at DETROIT -8

Woof. Be careful on this one. It's week 15, which means the real Detroit might come out at any time. Whatever fuck it. I don't care.

San Francisco at SEATTLE -10

Kaep sucks. 49ers suck. Seattle will repeat.

DALLAS +3.5 at Philadelphia

I don't know why. I'm on vacation. Bad picks don't count on vacation.

NEW ORLEANS -3 at Chicago 

Both these teams stink. I don't care. Finally this fucking blog is done.


Last week- 9-5
Overall- 44-62
Lock of the week- 2-6











No comments:

Post a Comment