Sunday, January 11, 2015

I'm totally gay for the Green Bay Packers

I am gay.

I am in a relationship with the Green Bay Packers.


  • I love them unconditionally, and would never turn my back on them if they needed me.
  • We have our fights like any other couple. I curse, I throw shit. It gets a little heated.
  • When they piss me off, I talk shit and complain about them to my closest guy friends.
  • But when someone else talks shit, I get defensive like a battered woman. "You don't know them like I know them"
  • I have pictures of them all over my apartment and bedroom.
  • They make me so nervous that I can't really eat around them. I get super gassy during games, but I would never shit in front of them.
  • They can bring me to tears and completely ruin my whole week.
  • After a playoff loss (a breakup of sorts) you can find me eating ice cream on my couch and weeping.
  • Our relationship has yet to get physical, but let's face it, Jordy Nelson could get it.




  • I support them by wearing their gear everywhere to let people know they're my team, much like a wearing your boyfriend's letter jacket.
  • I sleep in a Packer blanket, so it's kinda like we are snuggling every night, only they never complain about my snoring.
  • Sometimes I think about other teams, but it doesn't mean anything to me.
  • I don't want to sound possessive, but I do technically own them.

What's that? I love them and they don't love me in return? 6 straight trips to the playoffs, 4 consecutive NFC North Championships, and 1 Super Bowl say differently. 

So there you have it, I am super gay. Gay as they come. I absolutely love this team, and I am going to be absolutely crushed when we inevitably lose in Seattle next week. But this win, controversial catch reversal or not, was sweet. I laughed, I cried, I loved. Go Pack Go! 




No comments:

Post a Comment