Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stick to the WNBA Ma'am


I’m sorry but I can’t fucking stand female play by play announcers.


I mute my TV whenever Doris Burke is talking even for brief moment. I would love to punch her in the fucking face. “Colin you would seriously punch a woman?” Have you heard her fucking voice?!?! Her voice is so manly there's no way she has a vag. Why have female announcers if they sound like men anyway, what’s the fucking point? "Let's find women who sound like men, maybe no one will know the difference" (ESPN). I have been tricked a few times but eventually caught on.


I respect that women want to have this as a career but please keep it to the sports that no one watches. They will most likely have better input and analysis on irrelevant sports they grew up playing. Women's basketball, Softball, volleyball, Illini football (which no one wants to talk about), cheerleading and pretty much any other activity on ESPN 3. And honestly, those sideline reporters need to go too.

I don’t care how hot you are. The sideline reporters ask coaches the dumbest questions and their conclusions are so obvious it makes me feel stupid listening to them. Do we really need a sideline reporter asking a coach down 30 at the half what adjustments need to be made? Are you fucking serious? Everyone watching the fucking game knows the defense sucks dick and the special team’s players are a bunch of fucking morons. But we absolutely need Pam Oliver and Erin Andrews to tell me that so they can fulfill their dreams of being sideline reporters “in the action,” fuck off. This rant applies to Tony Siragusa too, such a piece of shit. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment