Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 13 Pick'em

As some of you may know, I am actually back in the gambling game, so these picks are for real this time. I know I say that I am going to "start trying" just about every week, but this is for real this time. This is like when the MLB All-star game starting counting for home field advantage for the World Series. It was shitty before, now it counts for something, but will most definitely still be really shitty and will make you want to look away if you are stupid enough to be paying attention to them. Also the last regular season fantasy week for a lot of teams, so it's a big week. Alright enough wasting time, let's win some money together.

San Diego at BALTIMORE -6.5

Both teams are 7-4 and their playoff hopes are very much alive. Hopefully one of the few good games this week. I no longer believe in Rivers. The Ravens are better than I have given them credit for. The fact that I dropped Forsett in a league where I am extremely thin at running back was mind-blowingly stupid. Chargers suck on the east coast.

Cleveland at BUFFALO -3.5

The Bills get to go back to Buffalo and actually play for their home fans, who have a lot to rally behind with the blizzard. If you have watched the Browns at all this year you would not understand how they are 7-4. As much as I like the Browns (second favorite team, everybody knows this) I really think they are a bad football team that wins bad games.

Tennessee at HOUSTON -7

I am hammering these home favorites right now. That's how you know I will be losing all my money. The Texans are bad, the Titans are REALLY bad.

Washington at INDIANAPOLIS -8.5

Lock of the Week. RGIII finally got benched. Subway dropped him, which is incredibly sad because they have Jay fucking Glazer trying to sell people sandwiches. Getting benched for Colt McCoy is funny. Getting benched for Jay Glazer is overkill.

NEW YORK GIANTS -2.5 at Jacksonville

Look at these fucking games. Stop reading and scroll up. Do you want to watch any of those games? Do you even want their updates showing up if you are watching RedZone? So bad.

CAROLINA +2.5 at Minnesota

Please refer to my description on the last game.

New Orleans at PITTSBURGH -3.5

The Steelers were looking fantastic, then they lost to the Jets and barely beat the Titans. Luckily for them they have the Saints who suck, especially in the cold, and they may have been able to use the bye to clean things up. God damn the NFC South sucks.

Oakland at ST LOUIS -6

I kept saying all year the Raiders wouldn't win a game. They did it last Thursday, which is a punk move because I didn't get the opportunity to bet against them. St. Louis has had some pretty tragic shit going on, something to rally around in my opinion. Not that they need to against this horrible Raiders team.

CINCINNATI -5.5 at Tampa Bay

Don't think the Bucs have won at home yet this season. Don't think they will win at home. I spell Cincinnati wrong every week. Just throwing n's and t's everywhere.

ARIZONA -1.5 at Atlanta

I was offended for the Cardinals last week when they were huge dogs to Seattle (even though I still picked Seattle). This is even more insulting for them. Not even giving 2 points to the Falcons? The odds makers are just bullying Arizona right now.

NEW ENGLAND +2.5 at Green Bay

"Brian you are just being your pessimistic self here. You're the worst Packer fan." No, fuck you. I just don't think anyone is stopping the Patriots right now. I know the Packers are hot too. If I have to hear about that fucking "R-E-L-A-X" quote one more time I am going to P-U-K-E. But we easily could have lost to the Vikings last week. This could be a Super Bowl preview, which would be a sexy super bowl. I just don't think there is anyone in the league who can cover Gronk, and if there is, he most certainly is not on the Green Bay Packers.

DENVER +1 at Kansas City

I wrote earlier this week about Eric Berry's tragic cancer diagnosis. I would love for the Chiefs to rally behind him and get a win at home here against the Broncos. Unfortunately, I think losing him will be too big of a blow for this defense. I also remembered that the Chiefs lost to the Raiders last week, which no team was supposed to do all season. I hope I am wrong on this one, but I almost never am.

MIAMI -7 at New York Jets

Bad feeling about this one actually. I can totally see the Jets winning this game somehow. But I am not stupid enough to ever actually bet on them.

Last Week- 5-9
Overall- 30-48
Lock of the Week- 1-5

For those of you who are wondering. My "Lock of the Week" means that I am 100% sure on that pick for the week. I am 16.67% correct when I am 100% sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment