Sunday, November 2, 2014

Week 9 nfl pick'em

No packers. No bears. Other than Peyton vs Brady there's no real reason to give a shit unless you are betting. Here's my picks for week 9.

JACKSONVILLE +10.5 at Cinninati 

No Gio Bernard. That's a lot of points to give. Probably a bad choice but whatever. I don't really care at this point.

TAMPA BAY +7 at Cleveland

This is totally a game that Cleveland would lose to knock it's record back to .500. Same reason the cavs lost to the fuckin Knicks on lebrons comeback. It's cleveland. That's really all if comes down to.

ARIZONA +1.5 at Dallas

Lol at Brandon Weeden giving points. They must have no adjusted the line yet. Murray has played like an MVP and they are gonna need that to continue if they want to hand the cards their second loss.

PHILADELPHIA -2 at Houston

JJ Watt is a fucking asshole for his press conference about the "selfie" celebration with mettleberger. Fuck you and your steroids and your high motor. Effort is lame, selfies are cool, eagles is the pick.

New York at KANSAS CITY -8

Doesn't matter who the jets play at quarterback. Unless Madison Bumgarner is playing defense for the jets, because we know Kansas City can't score on him (brilliant joke). 

SAN DIEGO +3 at Miami

Lock of the week. I can't get behind the dolphins, as much as I would like to. Phillip Rivers is doing his thing. Just trust me.

WASHINGTON +1 at Minnesota

Bus accident. Protestors. Drama with rg3 starting when Gruden doesn't want him to. Doesn't make a lot of sense to pick the skins. Doing it anyway, you should too.

St Louis at SAN FRANSISCO -10.5

Hate this game. Stay away from it if you can. Rams beat the Seahawks and then get blown out by the chiefs. Fuck them for making me think hard.

DENVER -3 at New England

I think the broncos are the best team in the league by kind of a wide margin. Peyton vs Brady is the best. Can't wait for this one.

Oakland at SEATTLE -13.5 

So many points. I don't care. Oakland isn't winning a game. The 12th man likes to be loud or whatever they're doing over there. I don't understand shouting at a stadium. Just shut the fuck up and watch the game. 

BALTIMORE +1 at Pittsburgh

No particular reason why. Coin flip. I'd rather take a point than give a point.

INIDANAPOLIS -3 at New York

Colts defense can't be as bad as it was last week. Shut out the bengals then give up 500 yards and 6 TDs. I don't understand football, but I do understand that the giants stink. 

I am not good at this.

Last week- 5-8
Overall- 9-18
Lock of the week- 1-1




No comments:

Post a Comment