Monday, October 13, 2014

Drunk Album Review- 1989

I can argue all day about my girl TSwift. It is a fucking rarity to find a country star that writes their own songs, and that is pretty surprising because all you have to write about is drinking beer on a tailgate with a chick in daisy duke shorts. Has she been around the block? Yes she has dated her fair share of dudes, but they are all hot ass celebrities (no homo). Don't act like you are all high and mighty when you sleep with any dude that wears a tank top with greek letters in it while Taylor is writing break up songs about Harry Styles. That's another thing, don't get at her for writing songs about her love life. THAT IS WHAT SONG WRITING FUCKING IS! You have some experiences, then you are inspired to write solid ass songs, and that is what she does. Then there is all y'all who said that she turned pop, or the firm flopped, y'all are the reason Taylor ain't been getting no sleep (That's a Dre reference on a Tswift blog. Just showing my versatility). Yes, she has turned pop, and I have heard that 1989 is almost solely pop and no country. As a fan of Taylor's old love ballads I am a little bit upset by this, but can you blame her? Despite it being my favorite genre, country music is fucking awful and is only getting worse. She got out while she could, and she's still making hits no matter the genre. I am fully excited for this album drop.

Which is why I decided it would be a fun idea to get piss drunk and review 1989, track by track, drink by drink. So I have turned off the TV (how'd that MNF game end?), I've removed my pants, and I am ready to get good and drunk off this Lady Bligh. Some may say this makes me an alcoholic, but as my good pal Taylor says, haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.

Lets get this thing started...

Well shit. It was a new single that came out, not the album. I am an idiot, I will redo this in 2 weeks when the actual album comes out. As for now, I've got a 5th of shitty rum and something has to be done about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment