Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Paul Rudd continues to be the best




Congrats to the Kansas City Royals, who have made it back to the World Series after almost 30 years of missing the playoffs since their last championship. As my pal Ryan has already mentioned, you should totally be rooting for them against whoever the NL pennant winner ends up being. 

I really wish I could be in Kansas City this week, getting really drunk, yelling a lot, and stuffing BBQ in my face. I am always jealous of cities like this that get to party after being so shitty for so long. Perhaps the best celebration of all will be taking place at the home of Paul Rudd's mother Gloria. 


The 5 dollar cover kinda seems a little steep for a millionaire, but as someone who almost paid 5 dollars to get into the Clybourne in Champaign last night (cover on a fucking Tuesday?) I would certainly let my wallet take the hit. I am probably overstating this, but Paul Rudd is an American treasure. In his work, he steals almost every scene that he's in, he even made Wanderlust watchable. If you haven't seen They Came Together, that's what you need to do as soon as you stop reading this blog. He is very charming in all of his interviews as well, so I like to imagine that him and I would get along very well. If I was a girl, he would 100% be one of my top celebrity crushes.

So congratulations to Paul, and congratulations to any of the Royal fans that get to go celebrate their team winning the pennant (something I won't be able to do ever again). Please keep winning, Royals. Please keep being awesome, Paul Rudd. I forgive you for Anchorman 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment