Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The One About The One: Loose Lips Sink Relationships

I didn't take notes this week, so I was worried I wouldn't be as prepared for this episode. Then again I am not a nerd and notes are for nerds!



So the gang was pretty pumped about getting three lights last week, putting them on track to finding their "ones" in time. Only one thing to do, drink and try to fool around with your “one.”  Executive decision, every time I say the group is drinking and living a life I was,  I am going to play the best party song- Rocky Top.

So the group is drinking and living the life


and my main girl Ellie made a power move. She began hitting  on Chi Town Anthony. I love Ellie. She reminds me of that girl who says she can hang with the guys because she doesn’t mind how often they talk about having sex with baseball players. You know, like guy stuff. Her and Anthony make me happy because that means she will be associated with my favorite city in the world. 

Also Leyton and Jessica hooked up. He said he needed a release. Life is tough when you are trying to find your one. 

That was about from the party that I liked. Mainly cause I am jealous these kids are partying and I am trying to make funny comments about it on a blog.


THE CHALLENGE

The challenge finally got the girls involved and made the guys looked kind of bad.

The ladies had to slide down a huge slip-n-slide on a hill to take down a  pyramid of blocks with the guys’ faces on them. They then took those blocks back up the hill and would put a guy’s face next to a number that would reveal how many sexual partners that guy said he had. The numbers ranged from 9 – too many to count.

Jesus Christ. Not only would I seem like a loser when I fell asleep too early at every party , but  also during this challenge when I answered with “I don’t want to answer this question because I am not comfortable with it.”

The main highlight was my girl Ellie basically quitting. She is the best. Running up hills are hard especially when you are hungover.

Jasmine, Paris, and Jessica won the challenge. Meaning Paris, who would pick Pratt for the dream date, would be going to the Truth Booth.. or would they?

So surprise surprise the group decided it was time to get drunk.

Paris and Pratt basically knew they were going to the Truth Booth and saw this as a chance to party one last time before maybe going to the honeymoon suite.

Paris was the equivalent of me during my last semester in college. In terms of , in one night, I think she drank as much as I did my last semester of college. She then proceeded to hit on Chi Town John. John Likes Christina but she keeps having sex with Brandon who is not her match. That last sentence sounded a lot like that high school gossip girl in Always Sunny. 

Long story short, John and Paris start making out up against a wall while Ellie watched. Nothing weird here.

After they were done, Paris went to go find Pratt who had been pouting about Paris hitting on John. To her credit she was honest and told him. Everyone was on edge, thankfully my girl Ellie was there to clean John’s name.   

The next day Pratt and Paris took their date together and talked it out. Paris admitted that this was the first time she cheated and actually felt bad about it.

I have never been cheated on or cheated on anyone, but I imagine that you would feel a lot worse when the person you cheated on could help you win a million dollars.

In a unanimous decision Pratt and Paris are invited into the truth booth. This could be the first match guys!! For good measure....



TRUTH BOOTH

If these two don’t win, I will be furious was my thought. Basically because, unlike any couple in the house, they had seen some shit. They know they want to work through it, plus they are likeable people.  Also every other Truth Booth involved Brandon. Fuck Brandon.

Wouldn’t you know it. THEY WERE A MATCH! The group is celebrating like they just beat Number One ranked Indiana... and I am crying like when Illinois beat Number One  ranked Indiana...


LIGHT CEREMONY

The light ceremony already had one spotlight, but the rest was kind of tricky. With Brandon and Christina still going to the Boom Boom room John gave Christina her last chance when she picked him. This meant Annie, who I haven’t talked about enough, didn’t have a partner for the light ceremony because she had also picked John.

Christina took the ultimatum as a wake up call and Brandon took it as a sign to be a douchebag.  You know how some announcer won’t say “Redskins” during football games anymore” I am doing the same with Brandon and calling him Douchebag #1 . My main girl Ellie though picked Brandon, so I got a little worried.

Luckily though, no other lights went up in the light ceremony. No one was a match. Everyone has to start over.  I am worried for these crazy kids. I am sure they will start partying .


MVP

Paris and Pratt


These crazy kids just kid make it. I mean look at that sweet shirt on Pratt

Runers up : Ellie and Annie

Until next time or until I stop watching, which may never happen.

P.S. Annie and Ellie retweeted and answered they were "down" for an interview. If this happens I may cry



For pervious weeks

About the show

Episode 2

Episode 3

No comments:

Post a Comment