Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 8 pick'em

Sorry about last week. If you followed my picks, chances are you don't have any money left to bet this week. But if your bank account isn't completely empty, I'm due for a big week. I won't let you down two weeks in a row.

SEATTLE -6 at Carolina 

I watched Carolina play last week. They are a bad bad team. I don't know what happened since last year, but Seattle is gonna win this one big, despite Russell Wilson not being black enough.

Baltimore at CINCINNATI +2.5

I know Aj green is inactive and the ravens actually look like a good team this year, but I'm not a believer in flacco. 

Miami at JACKSONVILLE +7

Miami is feeling good about themselves with the win in Chicago and the almost victory against the packers. There defense is pretty good. I don't know why I picked the jags actually but it's too late to go back now.

St. Louis at KANSAS CITY -7.5

Kansas City is my favorite city right now. Those people are nuts and I can't get enough. 

CHICAGO +5.5 at New England 

Chicago has too much talent to be this and. That jay cutler for MVP talk is a fucking joke that a bunch of writers are probably kicking themselves for. But the talent is there. They win the games you don't expect them to. They lose the games you expect them to win. They will win this outright.

BUFFALO +3 at New York

Welcome to New York is a pretty good song. The jets are a pretty bad team. I feel like this is stealing. Percy Harvin is gonna regret being an asshole, because now he has to be a Jet.

Minnesota at TAMPA BAY -1

Celebrity pick by Lucas Geier. "You can't win with a black quarterback"

HOUSTON -3.5 at Tennessee

Houston by a million. Lock of the week. 

PHILADELPHIA +1 at Arizona

Philly is the leagues worst good team. But they are 5-1. Arizona can't fool me. Not a threat. Carson Palmer stinks.

Oakland at CLEVELAND -6.5

Cleveland is who we thought they were, unfortunately. At the same time, I hope they keep losing so we can see Johnny Football. Oakland isn't gonna win a game.

INDIANAPOLIS -4 at Pittsburgh

Andrew Luck is bae. Is anyone else shocked that the steelers are 4-3? Thought they were way worse than that.

GREEN BAY +2.5 at New Orleans

I know New Orleans is hard to best at home. I know they are due for a win. But how the fuck are the Packers dogs this week? I am the worlds biggest pessimist. I actually think the pack will lose but I have to pick them because it is disrespectful that we are getting points in this game. 

Washington at DALLAS -10

Colt McCoy is starting on Monday night football. That's all you need to know about this one. The cowboys are gonna be 7-1. Let that sink in. 

Last week- 4-10 lol
Overall- 4-10
Lock of the week- 0-1

I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment