Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The One about The One: Virgin Tears

“Are you the One” is one of my favorite parts about Monday. Is it sad? Maybe. Sorry this is coming so late, I know a lot of people look forward to this. However lets kick this week off with why I am mad at the group.

I mentioned last week that I was kind of cheering against the million dollar pay off because these kids are gonna become millionaires and find the loves of their lives. It is horseshit.

However, these people are growing on me. So , for I’m still kind of cheering for them.  Except for Brandon. I hate Brandon.

Why do I hate this stranger? Well he sucked this episode.  First, he said no one was a strong couple after only getting two lights in the light ceremony. While that may be true, he just seemed bitter at these couples because he can’t find someone to love him. Second, after the Truth Booth revealed he wasn’t a match with  Alexandra (see below), he just started macing on Christina and took her to the Boom Boom Room. Third, he called John a pussy for asking to kiss a girl because he was jealous.

I respect anyone who asks to kiss a girl in an awkward situation. It may be awkward, but misreading signs is more awkward. Plus John is from Chicago. I respect him.

That wasn’t the only drama this week. 

So that awkwardness between Nathan and Shelby became even more awkward after Shelby picked Dario in the light ceremony. Nathan handles the heartbreak like most people; telling Shelby he doesn’t need her. Smooth move.

Sadly the days of drinking seem to have finally caught up with Nate Dogg and he has a mental love break down while corning Shelby. Dario didn’t handle this well, and decided to cut in and put his arm around Shelby. He then claimed“(he’s) just there to listen”.

Nate would eventually go up to his room and cry about it some more. Someone should have told him “Are You the One” is more than just about finding love. IT IS A WAY OF LIFE !

In other couples news, Leyton and Jenni are falling apart after she chose Anthony (Chi Town represent) in the light ceremony.  She goes back and forth on it, but decides it may be the right move after Leyton said some douchebag things.

Anthony jumped on the opportunity to take advantage of a confused Jenni by put her up against the wall and started making out with her.  Total sober move there.

After all the drinking it is nice regular effects are starting to show : crying, saying terrible things, and making out uncomfortably against walls.

THE CHALLENGE

This challenge sucked. People played Pictionary but licking food paste into pictures instead of drawing them . It was called Lictionary. I fucking hate the Challenge part . The love I have for the Truth Booth is nowhere near the hate I have for the Challenge.

Winners: John and Christina ,  Brandon and Alex ,  and another random couple.

Truth Booth –

I love the Truth Booth, but I hate how these people are using the Truth Booth. It is like a teenager with an iphone.

For the third week in a row Brandon was voted in with the girl he went on the dream date with. The strategy became “well, he has to be matched with someone”.  That logic is the worst. These are the people who voted for Bush in 2004 because “hey it couldn’t be worse.”

Him and Alexandra were skipping rocks on their date. That hasn’t been cool since 1900. Fact. I knew they weren’t a match, and no amount of games of Lictionary can change my mind.

Also, partners for the challenges are supposed to be picked with the one who have some chemistry with. However, Brandon just picked someone random because he lost the love his life last week.  It was a desperation Hail Mary.

I was so mad my new favorite couple Christina and john weren’t picked. John broke some girls nose on the first episode, but was quiet last week. He goes on this date and realizes it is awkward that this girls old love is creeping on them the whole time. He played it cool and asked if he could kiss her (like a gentleman) and she loved it.

Another way to prove John is cool is by how he handled the Boom Boom room incident I mentioned before. John heard it was going on and he cockblocks for his million dollars. Brandon would have been crying, but John takes action. Respect.

At the light ceremony, there were three things I liked:

- John explained that “there is a difference between being a gentleman and a pussy” after Brandon called him out for asking to kiss Christina.

- Tyler was the one left out and she was upset by it as more and more people basically she is hot until she starts talking.

-Ellie was picked.

Good news 3 lights went up and bad news no one knows who is the matches.

MVP
John


I am usually not a fan of cockblocks, but cockblocking for a million dollars is cool in my book. Especially when he is cockblocking Brandon. I kind of hope Brandon gets voted off. Plus he handled the awkwardness of Brandon well. Plus he is from Chicago. Him and Anthony have an unfair advantage.  As well as Ellie.

Runners up: Ellie and Anthony


Until next time people or until I get sick of watching, which could be soon with how Brandon is acting.


No comments:

Post a Comment