Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week 7 NFL Pick 'em

First of all, I would like to state that here at WhatSupTho, we do not encourage illegal gambling at all. Gambling addiction is a very serious problem, so if at any point you feel you are struggling with this, please seek help right away. That being said, following these picks will lead to huge fortunes, and you might be able to afford to take your bitch wife to that show she keeps nagging you about.

I will bold my "Lock of the Week" picks, but please keep in mind that every one of these is a lock. I have not steered you wrong all season. Let's get started...

ATLANTA +6.5 @ Baltimore

Matt Ryan vs. Joe Flacco, battle of the 2008 draft class. When I look at Atlanta's offense, they are 5th in Pts/Game, 3rd in Yds/Game and 3rd in Pass Yds/Game. I realize that Flacco and his self-proclaimed eliteness threw for 5 touchdowns last week in a route of the Bucs, but that guy just has never been able to convince me. The Ravens may win this game, but I am taking the Hard Knocks crew with the points.

Minnesota @ BUFFALO -5.5

Both of these teams suck. However, Buffalo is 2-0 against the NFC North this year. Minnesota has been manhandled in both of their NFC North games. Make sure you bet on this game, because god knows there is no other reason for it to be played.

Miami @ CHICAGO -3

Miami looked a hell of a lot better last week than I was expecting them to. Their defense made the Packers look pretty bad at times. However, they also made the Packers defense look dominate over the first half. Chicago is due for a win at home, and the way they looked in Atlanta last week is what they are capable of looking like every week. Not a lot of teams that are gonna be able to beat DA BEARS when they look like that, and Miami is certainly not among the teams that can. As I said, the Bears need a home win, look for the 4th Phase to make an impact riding the momentum of last weeks win. The lake will be shakin.

NEW ORLEANS +1.5 @ Detroit

The Saints can not go to 2-4. Not coming off of a bye. Not against Detroit. I just can't see it happening.

CAROLINA +6 @ Green Bay

Call me a pessimist, but I don't see the Packers winning by a touchdown here. I know Carolina's defense has been bad this year, but Green Bay's has been bad for 4 years. With Sam Shields out, and Tramon Williams questionable, I look for Superman to have a huge day against us, whether or not Kelvin Benjamin plays. We give up huge runs to quarterbacks like its our job, and we haven't played a QB like Cam Newton yet. Eddie Lacy needs to have a huge game if we don't want to get embarrassed at home, but he has just looked awful thus far.

Cincinnati @ INDIANAPOLIS -3

 The Bengals has given up 80 points in the last 2 weeks. Andy "SAM" Dalton probably won't have AJ Green, and most certainly won't have Marvin Jones or Tyler Eifert. Expect Gio to have a big game against the Colts who got gashed by Arian Foster last Thursday, but that's about it for Cinci. Andrew Luck is really good, and he will win this game at home.

CLEVELAND -4 @ Jacksonville

I'm sure the Browns don't mind being on the road while Cleveland does the Ebola thing. Jacksonville won't get their first win this week. Johnny Football will try to leave the team bench to swim in the pool that the Jags inexplicably have in their stadium.

SEATTLE -6 @ St. Louis

I kind of like the Rams, but I do not like Austin Davis against the Legion of Boom a week after they got their asses beat by Tony Romo's Cowboys. Seahawks route, and Russell Wilson keeps convincing people that he is more than mediocre because people are dumb.

Tennessee @ WASHINGTON -4.5

I'll go with Washington, and I'll go with a push on the OVER/UNDER how many people give a shit, which is currently set at 0.

Kansas City @ SAN DIEGO -3

They looked like shit against the Raiders last week, who might not win a game, but I believe in the Chargers. Phillip Rivers throwing the ball like a pussy has been a lot more effective than most quarterbacks throwing the ball like a man. Branden Oliver Twist (I made that shit up) is a little lightning bug and is getting compared to Darren Sproles left and right. This automatically makes me fucking hate him, but I will NEVER trust Jamaal Charles due to fantasy reasons. Home field advantage generally gets you 3 points in the spread. Are the odds makers really saying that on a neutral field that these teams are even? 

NEW YORK +4.5 @ Dallas

Dallas looks like they are for real. DeMarco Murray is looking like the MVP of the league, and Jerry Jones has "never seen Romo play better". The Giants got blown the fuck out of Philly and lost Victor Cruz for the season. Dallas ought to have this one in the bag. That is EXACTLY why they lose this game outright. They are the Cowboys, and as my friend Stephen A. Smith loves to remind us, they will always find a way to break your heart.

I'm not really a friend of Stephen A's by the way, I don't know why I said that.

ARIZONA -3.5 @ Oakland

Why? Because the Raiders aren't winning a game.

San Francisco @ DENVER -6.5

Fuck the 49ers. This spread is probably too big, but Peyton Manning is going to set the record for most TD passes in a career so I think that is pretty cool. That is a record that won't be broken until I find a girl stupid enough to procreate with me and our spawn grows up to be the best quarterback of all time. 

Houston @ PITTSBURGH -3

These are two teams that I have absolutely no idea how to bet on. They just don't make any sense to me. I would want to stay away from this game as a gambler, but then I would realize it's the only sport to bet on tomorrow night, and I would put my money on the home team. 

There's my picks. Enjoy all of the money I just won you.

Last Week- N/A
Overall- N/A
Locks- N/A



1 comment: